...

...

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

M2 Thème

 

M2 LES Cours de thème à partir du 27.10

For the second half of the first semester, M2 students will be joining in the translation classes which are also for those preparing the agrégation. You will find the booklet of passages we are translating here:  http://www.jcmullen.fr/0921themebooklet.pdf

On the 27th we will be on passage number seven, by Masse. Please prepare a translation before the class, and bring both the passage and the translation with you. Each week, if you send me your translation by email john.mullen@univ-rouen.fr by the Friday *before* we study that particular passage in class, I will send you by email individualized commentary. Please do not give me anything on paper.

After the class, each week, I post on my teaching blog http://johncmullen.blogspot.com/ a suggested translation with plenty of notes concerning the particular difficulties involved. This translation remains on my blog for two or three weeks only .

If you are thinking of taking the agrégation after your Master’s degree, do not worry – every year the passages are different, on a three year rotation.

No comments: