...

...

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Thème Agrégation / M2

If you are looking for the passages to translate, you need to go to the blog message from August 19, 2018.

There is no thème class next week (it was not possible to find a space on the Tuesday). This means that the progamme has changed a little: you have longer to send me your translation of Djian, and each of the other passages will be one week later than planned.

Send your translations to john.mullen AT univ-rouen.fr  . If you only have time to do a rough translation, do not send it to me that week, only send translations you are happy with. You may, if you wish, send only the first half of the passage.

I will post on the blog in a day or two my suggested translation of the first passage. It will stay online for a couple of weeks only.

There is special information for those students who are enrolled for the "agrégation interne". Occasionally you will miss my thème class, as other classes had to be scheduled at the same time. IN this case, you may still send me your translation, or you can just work from the suggested translation I put up. Next Wednesday, you would have missed my translation class, as you have another class.

No comments: