...

...

Saturday, March 04, 2017

MASTER LEA HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT date

Just to remind you that you must send me the homework assignment before the 25th of March 


Just like in the first semester, your module mark will be composed of two subsidiary marks. The first will be a homework assignment. This is below. Remember to re-read as if it were a professional document: the "erreur d'inattention" does not exist in a professional document. Naturally, you will use an automatic grammar and spelling checker.



The second mark will be for your classroom test, which will take place in the usual place, on Tuesday 14th March at 12.30.


Here is the homework. Watch the video on US astronauts carefully. Summarize it in 500 words, and give your opinion in 300 words. Send me the homework by mail john dot Mullen at univ hyphen rouen dot fr

The video is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA8gY59pueg

Do send me an email if  you have any questions.

If you asked me a question at the end of the class, remember I have already forgotten your question, unlsee you have sent me an email :=)

No comments: