...

...

Friday, December 11, 2020

L3 homework assignment

 






Dear L3 students,

Thank you for all your homework assignments. You can see a list of the ones I received, above and below. If you have sent your work but you cannot see it  do not worry – it is probably in my spam folder. Just send it again. I wrote individually to one or two students with particular requests. If you have particular problems, send me an email.

Thank you to all those who asked after my health and my family’s in this difficult period (I could not reply to each person). We are all well, and my mother, in England has an appointment on Tuesday to be vaccinated !

For the homework assignment, it will obviously take a while for me to get through. I will be posting here on the blog comments about common mistakes, of content, of structure and of language – rather than sending you indiviually a list of your individual mistakes.







No comments: