...

...

Monday, December 29, 2008

L2 Thème

December test. Some suggested translations


Thème test December 2008. Suggested translations

1 I turned round and saw Christa running to catch me up.
2 She held on to Frémincourt.. He helped her steady herself.
3 I blew my mother a kiss through the wall of my room, and slid down to the ground.
4 he claims to be campaigning for what he calls freedom.
5 There are some things you should never allow yourself to say, no matter how furious you are.
6 Busard’s parents provided him with board and lodging for 500 francs a day.
7 We stood squashed together close to the doors.
8 Doesn’t sound like a respectable couple.
9 We managed like a couple of beavers, did everything ourselves, we did.
10 He hadn’t seen any sign of civilians when he had crossed through the town

No comments: