...

...

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Week one agrégation BBC class Rouen: links and first three video chapters etc.

 Our next live online class will be Wed 18th 4pm - 5pm.

Each week we will have a one-hour live class, and I will post links to three 30-minute video chapters I am making at home. There will be eighteen chapters in all. The plan is that they all be up by Christmas, but if I should  fall a little behind schedule, I am sure you will understand. These videos will remain online until summer 2021.

Here are the first three video chapters, which deal with the question "What questions need to be asked about the history of the BBC?".


Video chapter one

Video chapter two

Video chapter three


For the live class, I know a few of you could not be present or had poor internet connections. The audio is here (It will be taken down in two weeks)

Audio file

The slides are here (they will be taken down in two weeks)

No comments: