...

...

Monday, November 16, 2020

Week 8 : this week’s classes

 Tuesday 

L3 Popular Culture in Britain since 1945


Morning group:

CORRECTION/ Short Zoom class at 11:30am ( link here shortly before) and then two video chapters I will put online late Tuesday.  Remember your homework assignment is a little further down this blog.

Afternoon group

Short Zoom class at 4pm ( link here shortly before) and then two video chapters I will put online late Tuesday.  Remember your homework assignment is a little further down this blog


Wednesday


M1 MEEF. 

Short zoom class at 9:30am (link here shortly before) and then video chapters I will put online late Wednesday.

In class 1) any questions 2) Homework assignment 3) the practice paper I posted last week (we will continue this next week, too).


Thème agrégation/Master 2

Zoom class 10:30 to 12 noon (link here shortly before). I will try to get your corrected work back to you before this.


Agrégation BBC

One-hour zoom class at 4pm (link here shortly before) and then three video chapters I will put online late Wednesday.

No comments: