...

...

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Rouen agrégation concours blanc BBC commentaire

I received text commentaries on the speech by Tony Benn from the following people : Mr or Ms Amaranthe, Gay, Basilio, Andrade, Droval, Lecesne and Yzet. If anyone else sent one, I have mislaid it, so please send it again. I know you have some experience with writing text commentaries, but also that for some of you, this was ... some years ago. Here is a revision of the basics, which I wrote for an L3 class


If I had to pick one key phrase, I would say that the *objective* of the writer should be at the centre of the commentary. What are they trying to do? How are they trying to do it ? What is the context? Who is probably opposed to them ? What difference did they hope it would make? What difference did it make?

No comments: