...

...

Monday, January 08, 2024

Concours blanc thème

Usually we get six to eight people taking the mock agrégation exam in December. This year, with the help of some M2 people planning on moving onto the agrégation next year, there were eighteen of you. So I am feeling pleased with myself having finished marking them up (les annoter), and only having now to give them marks (les noter).

The general standard was very good, I thought. Well done.

I had several different formats from manuscripts to PDF scans and word files, so I hope I didn’t lose any scripts. I have worked on those from the people listed below.

We will be going through this on Wednesday morning. If you cannot be there on Wednesday I will send you your script this weekend. Send me an email if I forget.


Je vous souhaite une très bonne année. Je le fais en français car pour les Anglais c’est trop tard! Je crois qu’en Angleterre on souhaite un bon Nouvel An - c’est à dire de bonnes fêtes de nouvel an. Alors si vous voyez quelqu’un le 8 janvier pour la première fois dans l’année, c’est trop tard. 



 Deborah Barbery

Constance Allewaert

Manon Olivier


Laetitia Murphy


Alice Houlé


Elodie Guillerm


David Lonfier


Gilles Stanek


Lucas Hamard


Maeva Rousselet


Marie Laure Gaborit


Claire Berge


Aurélie Burt


Alice Chambenois


Marie Lemercier


Nathalie Grosset


Justine Trouillet


Marinelle Riquet


Mathieu Piers

No comments: