...

...

Friday, February 22, 2019

Devoir maison MEEF

Thank you for your homework assignments. I have received assignments from the following (apologies for mistakes in spelling your names, or if I have mixed up first names and second names etc).






Audinot

Boivin

Boulhat

Bouraima

Courtillet

Dautriche

Debruyne 
Denise

Dore

Dubois

Dupont F

Dupont P

Duval

Gabillaud

Germain

Grard

Jaume

Letournel

Levallois

Louvet

Molly

Ortiz

Ouahbi

Salbat

Telou

Vilain

Yahi

This assignment is (most importantly) preparation for the written exam at the CAPES, and a mark among others for your M1. My first priority is to prepare a correction based on the most common weaknesses and mistakes. This is what i will be explaining in next Wednesday' class. The actual indivdiual marking will be a bit later. As I look through the work, I will be posting links and advice here on the blog, so come back often.

PS If you haven't sent yours in yet, I will still accept it.

No comments: