...

...

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Thème : information

I will be posting here tomorrow my suggested translation of the passage from Marguerite Duras. I will also post a key to the error codes I have written on some of your scripts.

I have received a number of scripts, mostly by email, for the next passage, from Annie Ernaux. If you have given it me on paper, please also send it by mail. I will begin by correcting the scripts of those students whose work I did not correct last week. if I have time I will do more.

On the 14th October, I have been asked to do a lecture for the core syllabus of the master's degree. On this day I will be asking you to translate, in class time, a passage which I will provide you with. At the end of the class, one of you will leave all the scripts with the secretary of the English department, and I will pick them up and mark them. The classroom test will not be supervised.

No comments: